Looking for an experienced cloud developer to migrate existing working solution to autoscaling cluster:
- Project has two Docker images. First is a hub, second is for workers that register and perform task.
- Master uses kubernetes service account through java bindings to spin up pods with worker
- It works on OpenShift (solution is documented)
- Migrate it to cluster autoscaler so that VMs that host pods are created only when work is requested so that they do not run up a bill.
- Work request -> computing machine spin up and -> attach to k8c cluster infrastructure -> spin up pod for worker container -> when done scale down k8c -> scale down infrastructure
Google cloud platform is a preferred solution.
Candidates will be provided with detailed description.
5 freelancers estão ofertando em média zł122/hora para esse trabalho
Hi, I will set up k8c cluster on Container Engine's cluster [login to view URL] ahve to provide me both images and i will do the complete set up. Thank you