I am looking for someone to create a Google Chrome extension. My extension will be for SEO so will need to include the following:
1. Title The Title Tag is found in the head section of a page and specifies its title. It also serves as a clickable link on the search engine results page and as a name shown in the browser tab. – With the character length.
2. Description: The Title Tag is found in the head section of a page and specifies its title. It also serves as a clickable link on the search engine results page and as a name shown in the browser tab.
3. URL: This is the URL of the page you are researching right now. A URL is a unique web address of a page.
4. Canonical: The Canonical Tag is found in the head section of a page. The Canonical Tag tells search engines which URL should be seen as the master URL. It helps to avoid content duplication.
5. Meta Robots: The Meta Robots tag gives search engine bots instructions on indexing your page. ‘Index, follow’ is a default state.
6. Web Vitals: Core Web Vitals are part of the page user experience metrics used by Google in its ranking signals. CWV measure dimensions of web usability such as load time, interactivity, and the stability of content as it loads.
7. Lang: This is the HTML Language Code Reference of the page.
Then showing H1 H2 H3 H4 H5 H6 tags and how many are on each page with number of Links and Images
H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6
How many title tags under each one and what they say.
• With ALT Tags
• Without ALT Tags
Are they any schemas on site? If so what they are: “Local”, “Website”.
1. Google Analytics
2. Google Search Console
3. Google Tag Manager
4. Google Rich Results Test
5. Google Pagespeed
6. Google Mobile Friendly Test
Hello, as far as I understand you want to create an extension that will show a report on the page currently viewed, I can do that as long as the data you want is available by JS or the page HTML.