Experienced Grant writer for Dear Mom, organization.
Dear Mom, is a 501 (c)3 non-profit that was founded in 2018. Dear Mom, is for moms raising a person with Down syndrome. Our mission is to build community for moms raising a person with Down syndrome. We host a woman’s conference in California yearly for moms to connect with other moms walking on the same journey and for the moms to know that they are not alone. Dear Mom, offers support, connection and resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, creative writing or a related area
- A minimum of two years experience in grant writing
- A minimum of two years experience with non-profits
- Excellent knowledge of proposal submission and fundraising process
- Ability to study and understand programs and funding requirements of the organization
- Strong research skills and knowledge of information sources
- Multitasking, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle confidential matters with utmost integrity