For a marketing university project I need to design two posters and a brochure (ideally triptych format) to promote the entertainment facilities of the Hong Kong International Airport Terminal 2 that include an IMAX Theatre, an Aviation Discovery Centre and a Education Park (see [url removed, login to view])
The flyer should target families with kids and the posters are one only for IMAX theatre targeting all visitors and the other presenting all three entertainment options. All material should include:
1. The slogan of the campaign to be included in the advertisement is 'Rest, Play, Fly'
2. The logo of the airport ([url removed, login to view])
3. Indication that facilities are located in Terminal 2.
4. In the flyer there should be a map indicating how to get to the facilities, can be copied from [url removed, login to view]
5. In the IMAX poster highlight that is the world's first airport IMAX theatre.
I don't need sophisticated material but rather a mockup design with some photos or relevant artwork and a few key words to invite visitors to use the facilities.
I'm also posting a separate project for a mockup web page for the same campaign in case you want to participate in both.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $44 for this job
Hello, I'm interested in your project and would like to work on it. I work on Illustrator , Photoshop and InDesign. I worked before as a Graphic Designer in a private university. Thank you for considering my bid.
As I live in Hong Kong, we can communicate easier and face by face. Also I can understand your needs easier, and fulfill it very well. I hope you can consider my offer. Thanks!