**Summary** Convert a label into a zpl print file using the ZebraDesigner pro demo program.
**Details** Download and install [url removed, login to view]
If that link does not work it is the download on this page [url removed, login to view]
The demo version is fine for this project.
When installing it may ask for a printer - choose the LP2844Z. **THE 'Z' is important**
Once installed you can begin to design the labels.
In the attached zip file are two files, a pdf of a label design and a gif file. The pdf has two labels. I need a print file for each. The top label is 4 inches by 2 inches, the bottom label is 4 inches by 6 inches. The bottom label has a NPIP logo that goes in the bottom corner. Use the included gif file for that.
To create the files I need, when you finish a label, do a print preview and select the print to file. The created file is the file that I need. So you will deliver two files as a final result. Take a screen shot of the each design and include it. Save each label and include those files. So you will send me the following
* [url removed, login to view] - the screen shot of the small label
* [url removed, login to view] - the screen shot of the large label
* [url removed, login to view] - the print file from the small label
* [url removed, login to view] - the print file from the large label
* [url removed, login to view] - the saved small label
* [url removed, login to view] - the saved large label
If you have any questions.Ask.
1) Deliverables described above. 2) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The designer runs on windows.