If you do not live in US, please don't bid. Thanks
What I need is someone to take pictures of food products for me. I'll pay $150 for 1500 which equals to 10cents per image.
From what I've seen, stock photo websites buy image from professional photographers anywhere from 0.10 to 0.25 cents. You don't need to take a professional pictures of the products but I do want them to be clear and readable. Each picture should be no larger than 5MB.
I want the picture to be taken like this:
1. Take the front of the product.
2. Take the back of the product.
3. Take the Nutrition Facts of the product.
4. Take the Ingredients of the product.
5. Any other angle to make the product clear.
6. You must take picture one isle/category at a time. For example: If you start on the Beverage isle/category, you need to finish it before moving onto another isle/category. This will make it simpler for me to input the pictures into the database without jumping from Beverages to Ice Cream and back and forth.
7. You must group the images into categories and not send me a chunk and let me sort it.
I went to my local Target and was taking pictures of the food products for a good 13mins until the store manager came and talked to me. It seems like they don't want anyone taking pictures in their store and gave me a warning. They told me if they caught me taking pictures of their food products again, they'll call the cops on me. I was able to clear almost a whole isle within that 13mins. I just grabbed a product, snapped with my cellphone and moved on to the next one. Maybe this is why they got suspicious.
I'm not sure if its just this Target store or every retail stores. I haven't tried WalMart yet as the closest one is 50miles away. So this job is perfect for employees of a retail stores or someone super slick.
Thanks for reading.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $191 for this job
hy,my husband is chef at the 4-star restaurant in Romania ... He can take pictures and recipe for preparations but for a complete picture and a recipe wants to pay $ 5 ... if you are interested we could work together.