I am looking for a good artist who can draw Line designs for me. These drawings should cater to embroidery industry.
Attached are some samples to you an idea of the quality of the drawings I am looking for.
Once you are assigned the project you will have to come up with design theme. You will provide a coupld of samples on the theme. Once the theme is finalized you will make 20 designs on that theme.
Let me know if you have any questions.
***NOTE: Look at the samples closely. The designs are one single continuous designs. I do not need a design with several individual objects where each object is floating in air. I need the objects to connect to one another.
If this works out I will have work for you on a Continuous Basis.
**Please send sample to your previous work.
The Artist Will Provide 20 Designs for Quilt Blocks Embroidery. Samples have been attached the project.
The Terms and conditions will be as follows
1. The work will be Artist's own work and not copy of someone elses work.
2. Once the design are paid for...the designs will be my copyright. Artist cannot resell it to any one else.
3. I will decide which design works for my customers and which do not.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).