The project is to create datasheets for all the products. The task will include design of a well laid out common format for the datasheet and also laying down the contents nicely to this format. The contents includes details such as photographs, logos, drawings, tabular columns etc. This will be provided.
I envisage the new product brochure to have the following details (in sequence) in the brochure:
1. Opterna logo (Opterna is the company name)
2. Opterna web address prominently displayed in all pages
3. Product (Main) Title Header
4. Introduction Paragraph
5. 1 or 2 photographs of the product (one in the front sheet and one in the subsequent page) ??" not applicable for all products 9 (this will be provided)
6. A sub-title “APPLICATIONS?? to list applications (examples in the attached sheets)
7. A sub-tile “FEATURES?? to list product features (examples in the attached sheets)
8. Specifications; as applicable: Under this sub-title will have either one or all of the following information (in most cases, this will be just one of the following):
• Specification tables
• Dimensional drawings
9. Ordering information (examples in the attached sheets)
10. Contact details underneath; as footer for the last page.
There will be 20 such products to start with, but will later keep on adding more and can go up to 50 products over a long run.