1. Create an entirely vector file in Adobe Illustrator using the .ai files provided which are to be compiled to look like the reference image attached. I also have EPS and PDF versions of these files which you should not need.
2. The word "AWARDS" is not in vector and has to be added; I used copperplate gothic light.
3. The final product must be minimum 300 dpi and usable by a printer to blow up as high as 8-10 feet on vinyl. However, the first specific use of the final product will be in the production of an adjustable height retractable banner measuring only 24 inches wide and maximum 84 inches long, as reflected in the dimensions of the "ces-reference" file.
4. The final product must also be delivered in two versions, where one version has the black atom logo removed from the gold trophy.
5. Optional: In addition to all of the above, start from scratch and re-create everything in your own original vector work to look more like the style in the "podium2" file. Deliver elements both as a whole in one file (for banner) and in parts in separate files. In your bid please state whether you will include this item or if its work is too involved for this micro budget.
In your response/bid, it must be absolutely clear that you read the project, looked at the file(s), and have something intelligent, clear, or informative to say about what you saw, or you will not be considered. Please do not reply with long boiler plate messages or credentials, or we will suspect an automated reply and it will count against you.