* Web Design
* Graphic Design
* Content Finding
* Search Engine Optimisation
***This bid request is for an entire website. You will be expected to fill the home page and related sub-pages with content relating to weight loss, this content may be sourced from other websites with prior permission. I in-vision the website as being one page or more with helpful and informable links to other websites. I don't want the website to be a link-farm type website, I expect the website to be filled with content relating to weight loss, not just links.
***All images including in the logo, menu structure and any related graphics will need to be custom designed.
***You will be required to source and link to 20 high quality articles relating to weight loss.
***Search Engine Optimisation
***The website should include META tags with related keywords and a description. Additionally the website should be submitted to all major search engines.
***This project must be completed in the following steps:
1. Design website layout and submit the design for prior approval.
2. Locate and impliment content relating to weight loss.
3. Preform search engine optimisation.
All content must be in perfect english!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All web browsers and screen resolutions.