Media Company is currently seeking to add freelance design team in desktop publishing or magazine publishing to our staff. The design team will be assigned to design, develop, and graphically produce the magazine publication layout to be sent and ready for print. The design team will be responsible for all of the media companys magazine publications. We prefer to work with one company who can handle 20 - 23 magazine publications.
Design team responsibilities are as follow:
1. Graphically design; develop layout for all the company magazines.
2. Supervise design development of each publication before going to print.
3. Work with the media company, also editorial team, art director and production manager to produce high-quality content in a timely fashion.
5. Review all design to mesh with the magazines core focus markets.
6. Maintain duties until official design team takes over.
1. At least two - three years professional experience on a magazine, or desk top layout development. Marketing & Advertising Industry experience a plus.
2. Strong feature and news and topic creative promotion skills.
3. Strong design, organizational and communications skills.
We are looking for designers who have experience in or have strong personal interest in the following topic areas:
Food & Beverage
Organic Food & Lifestyle
Consumer Market & Products
Mens Fashion, Social, and Lifestyle
Womens Fashion, Social, and Lifestyle
Child Fitness, Health & Education
Health, Fitness, & Well being
Latin/ Hispanic Lifestyle
Technology, Internet, Web Business
Business, Economics, and Politics
Music, Celebrity, and Entertainment Industry
Compensation and Commitment:
Thhis position will be for the right candidates who have the time, and interest in having an in print on new national focused magazine publications.
This will be a contract position with the Media Company. Contracts will last between One to Three (1 - 3 months) or until the official design team has taken over development for the magazines. Compensation will hinge on several factors, which will be defined during contract agreement. This is a contracted position so the company will not offer and benefits with this position. Again we would only like to work with people who can complete task assigned, have great communication, and someone who meets budgets and provide great work and works well with others.
You will be asked to provide a resume and 3 business references to be considered for this position with the company. You will also be asked to provide samples of your graphic design work for evaluation.