1. new professional design for existing web-system.
It should be modern, well styled, comfortable for users, easy to use.
1.1. Design should be without frames. (now it is with frames).
So it will requre code changes also (ASP files).
1.2. There should be horizontal menu similar to <[url removed, login to view]> and tabs (see tabs on [url removed, login to view]: Business Mgrs/IT professionals/developers). But it should not be completely the same!
1.3. At the left side of the pages there should be a column with hints panel (or several panels).
1.4. Also in panel there may be HTML controls like dates selector (range of dates) etc.
1.5. Tables /tables headers / fonts / links etc. styles should be described in CSS
2. We need to move to templates architecture like CodeCharge
(now it is ASP files with mixed code and HTML).
There are about 40 ASP pages.
We will provide a sample for this architecture.
3. We will provide an FTP and HTTP access to our system.
The result should be uploaded to this server for checking.
4. We can provide a demo access to our server to check working amount - by request.
5. Russian-speaking developer(s) would be a significant bonus.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Browsers: Ms IE 6.0 and above, Firefox 2.0+, Opera 7+