This actually for a set of FB covers.
I did this originally as a contest, but I'm not satisfied with the entries I have from the contest.
I've created a set of pages (attached) that I want turned into Facebook-cover sized pages. The requirement of this project is for you to create a look and feel (and either find or create illustrations) that can be re-used for future animations, powerpoint presentations, etc.
You don't have to follow my design at all. But you do have to communicate the same ideas.
These cover pages will be used for a service called the US National Emergency Alert Registry ([url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]).
I will also want a variation on these pages to put on the Hyper-Reach FB page. ([url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]).
The attachments are crude mockups intended to communicate the story line that the reader would experience by going through the pages. They are for two separate brands with two separate logos and color schemes, although the photos, illustrations, etc can be shared and the layout can be very similar.
- The target audience for this project is young adults (18 - 29), living in the US;
- We assume that most people will be accessing FB through their mobile smartphone;
- We are trying to motivate young people to sign up for an emergency alert service - to provide their mobile number so they can get a text warning them of some danger;
- Young people care about things they think are relevant to them. So they are unlikely to pay attention to images they cannot relate to;
- This means that the images should be as specific as they can be. Pictures of the world or the globe are probably not going to work, in general.
The photos used in the attachments are copies from Google images. I don't have the rights to these images and cannot use them. As part of this project you will replace them with stock photos or illustrations you identify and for which I can buy the rights. (You don't have to buy the rights for your mockups, but you do need to tell me what source (istockphoto, getty images, etc.) you used so I can buy them. The total cost of the images you select should not exceed 50% of the cost of your bid.
The smartphone graphic and individual people figures are images I do have the rights for, so they can be used or you can replace with your own illustrations. I don't have the rights for the tornado, fire and lightning bolt illustration and don't like those anyway. You will need to replace them with better images, which you can either draw yourself or find replacements for on some stock image site (again, you don't need to pay for any 3rd-party images; just tell me where I can go to find them.)
1) A set of all 10 pages for the USNEAR brand.
2) A variant set of 10 pages for Hyper-Reach (colors, logo, text and fonts will be different, layout and pictures will be the same, except as noted in the attachments)
The final files must be delivered in at least the following formats: eps, png and jpg.
If you don't know the requirements for Facebook covers, this article looks helpful: [url removed, login to view] It shows the size and had a link to Facebook's guidance on covers.
I have a 5-star rating as a buyer. If you win this project, there will be other work.
I'm listing this as a "simple project" because Freelancer only lets you bid and not less and I want to see the full range of bids. But the contest was for $740 and I'm willing to pay that for a good product.
I do not post milestones of greater than 50%. You must agree to make me 100% happy with your design. You must agree to a deadline and keep it and agree to be paid 10% less if your final product is a week late, 20% less if 2 weeks late and 30% less if more than 2 weeks late.
Hello Jveilleux we are ready to design a facebook cover series for you.---- We will finish this job in 5 days sure.---- We will use Adobe Illustrator for your designs.---- Thank You Sham