* Any number of Pre-paid or Post-Paid Tariff Plans to satisfy customers
* Tariff plans based on Time or Volume or Speed
* True Plug & Play - No client configuration whatsoever on the client laptops
* Log of Users/Usage - Superb control over users and usage
* LINUX based platform
* Secures WiFi not at the expense of freedom to manage the WiFi business
* Platform for futuristic IP applications like IPTV, Multimedia applications
* Simple self installable software literally with 4/5 clicks the installation gets over
* Centralized RADIUS Server
* PrePaid and PostPaid Packs Creation with PIN numbers.
* Time/Volume/Bandwidth based Rate Plans
* Unlimited Service configuration. (Enables different price plans, Service bundling, in addition to discount and bonus options).
* Reseller Account support and reports.
* Web Based Administration, Viewing Reports and user support.
* Customer Self-Signup Plans, Registration.
* Web based Customer login
* MAC address automatic authentication, if necessary.
* Redirection to provider's "Terms and Conditions" Page before access.
* Configurable Portal Page for user access showing the providers logos and links.
* Web Self Care module to enable users self account administration.
* Logout keyword (user can type exit/logout/etc in the browser)
* Configurable idle timeout (customers will be logged-out automatically if no response)
* Free Access to Specified domains and websites.
* MB Limitation based on user account or Mac address.
* Bandwidth Limitation based on user account or Mac address.
* Automatic session timed out, after the prepaid account is completed.
* Balance minutes updated at real time on clients
* Live reports, statistics and analysis
* Reports on Bandwidth, Data Transfer, etc and export in CSV format.
* The software can be on public IP and the clients can be behind NAT.
* In-built DNS, DHCP server and firewall support.
* WPA (Wireless Protected Access) support
* Multiple Service Support (wired and wireless)
* Grouping and billing based on Wireless Access Points.
* Credit Card authorization and charging
* PMS Integration
* PayPal, [url removed, login to view] payment processing
* Remote user database repository for centralized administration of remote sites
I will need freeradius installed on the server, and customer development of a backend so I can manage the radius clients, NAS locations, packages, etc. Frontend so my hotspot operators can manage their NAS locations, and packages for those locations and their users
10 freelancers are bidding on average $1927 for this job
Hello we have done all the similar projects posted on this site we are using this kind of software for our WISP customer management we can easily do this for you
Tengo experiencia implementando portales cautivos con todos los requerimientos que se solicita en la publicación. I have experience with all features in the publicacion, i worked with cautive portal.