We are looking to hire concept artists who are Asimov and Clarke fans and preferably gamers for an online game idea that we are currently working on.
The game idea is based on a futuristic world and we are looking to hire artists for the initial character sketches and environment scenarios.
Characters that we are looking to develop:
1. Characters whose life expectancy was increased through scientific advancements and now have an organic brain running a metallic body. Not to be confused with zombies.
2. Good old style humans with some evolutionary modifications
3. The hip crowd that got organic genetic enhancements, nothing metallic.
4. Humans with augmentations. Still have some human body parts but are accessorized by some awesome technical modifications.
1. Inhabitable planets hundreds of years from now, planet surface, structures, etc.
2. Magnificent relics and buildings which the gamers will now own.
3. Anything else that you want to live in a couple of hundred years from now
More project details will be shared with the shortlisted artists. Please share your portfolios to include similar or relevant artwork and do write about the first images and thoughts that come to your head after reading the above descriptions.
We will know if you haven't thought about it and randomly applied. :-)
26 freelancers are bidding on average $597 for this job
Hello. Professional work Guaranteed. I can do the job. Please see portfolio : [url removed, login to view] | Contact me if you are interested in the quality of my work, 18/24hours on skype.
hi.. would love to help you out in your project.. im a hardworking individual with great passion for digital arts.. feel free to check my portfolio here to go through my character concept samples.. im here to help :)