Original artwork of a Ninja in several different poses. Original artwork of several different weapons.
Ninja Description: We are looking for a Ninja that will appeal to men ages 15-40 but also children. Ninja should be strong but not evil or scary looking. Simple and cartoon-like is good, prefer not too realistic or detailed. A little bit of humor is good. Not looking for a superhero, as much as a mascot. If drawn realistically, Ninja cannot look too violent, angry, or have too many muscles. We like the look of action, wind, battle if possible but do not want bloody or torn clothes.
Costume Description: White uniform, simple details, wearing belt and shoes. Head wrap must have ears and eyes exposed and visible to see. Please include a Christian cross (western) on forehead and over heart.
*Where possible, please have one hand free and the other gripping a weapon that will be added later by us.
1) Fighting Stance/Ready Position. Can have Ninja slightly crouched, arms in front ready to defend, or standing tall, arms at sides. Can be facing front or to the right side.
2) Ground Defense. Have Ninja in low crouch, facing front or to the right side.
3) Standing Kick. Can be any kind of kick but keep one leg on the ground. Attack can be directly at viewer or to right side.
4) Flying Kick. Can be any kind of kick but have both legs off of the ground, attacking to the right.
5) Palm Strike. Have Ninja facing viewer with striking arm raised above head, palm directly at viewer.
6) Back View of Ninja. Have Ninja facing away from view but turning head to look over shoulder. No weapons.
7) Back View of Ninja With Sword. Ninja facing away from view. Emphasis on Sheathed Sword strapped on back. Ninja can be looking away or looking over shoulder again. Single Sword.
8) Meditating/Praying Ninja. Can be sitting on ground or kneeling, hands in lap or clasped together, not on knees.
9) Ninja with Sign. Ninja facing front with one arm away from body holding a blank sign that will have writing added to it by us. Any pose as long as sign can be easily read.
10) Ninja Peaking Around Corner/Wall. Head and Shoulders of Ninja visible only, facing front, hands can be seen gripping wall or not, rest of body hidden behind wall.
11) Ninja Head, Facing Front. Close up of head alone
12) Ninja Head, Facing Side. Close up of head alone, can be mostly facing front and slightly to right side, or mostly to right side. Keep cross on forehead visible.
These are Christian symbols to represent the Bible, the Holy Spirit, baptism, and the Lord’s Supper, and Christianity. Though they are not normally thought of as “weapons,” this project will be placing these items in the hands of the Ninja. Please keep Ninja theme in mind; in action, sharp and pointy where possible.
Simple and few details is best.
*Please search the internet for these phrases for an idea of how each is often represented.
1) “Holy Spirit Dove” – white bird
2) “Communion Chalice” – simple cup for wine
3) “Communion Wafer” - simple round piece of bread with cross symbol on it
4) “Baptism Shell” - can have water dripping from it
5) Bible - open book, idea of words written on inside
6) Bible – closed book, with cross on cover
7) “Double-Edged Sword”
8) “Chi Rho” – this is from the Greek alphabet, looks like an “X” with a “P” over it.
9) “Lamb with Christian Flag” – just the flag alone without the lamb, Flag pole should make a cross, flag should have a cross on it.
10) “Christian Cross” – use the western “t” shape rather than the eastern “+”
27 freelancers estão ofertando em média $20/hora para esse trabalho
[login to view URL] Please take a look at my freelancer portfolio .... ..........I will be available for next few hours if you wish to contact me...... Best Regards. ISuru
i am Creative and Expert , 2000+ Illustrator Graphic design Experienced, NO EXTRA WORDS============================================================================================= Cheers
Hi, I have a wealth of experience drawn illustrations and cartoons. It is not just a job for me, it's my hobby and passion. My portfolio: ______ [login to view URL]