Hello, I'd like to create a caricature for a family picture book cover based upon an idea I have featuring 2 grown up characters and a baby. You will have to position the characters in a new way. and not copying an existing photograph and turning it to a caricature. The chosen artist will be provided with photographs of the people to be drawn, photographs of a preferred scenery, a written description of what I'd like to achieve and a draft doodle to show the position of the characters in the painting.
Please stick to these guidelines before bidding.
1. This is the style and the level of details I'm after. In color, of course. Please bid only if you can match up to that.
[url removed, login to view]
2. You must be a fluent English speaker so we can communicate fast.
3. Turnaround time 5-7 days maximum from project being awarded. First draft to be delivered in 2-3 days.
4. If you read this through, start your bid with the word "paint"
5. Please provide only examples of your work that are strictly caricature drawings from
existing photographs. Not fictional illustrations or general graphic works.
guys, I know you all have cool portfolios with designs for various types of work. But I'd like to see your skills in turning a photograph of a person to a caricature. That is the only thing that I'm interested in among your works. Please don't send me link to any non relevant projects.
If you don't have online samples, please use an online storage service such as "dropbox" and post a link to the files in your bid. Thanks