This project is about creating content, and its presentation.
I am after a marketing professional with the backing of a team of people who can put together a complete online marketing campaign so we can assist a client on their new startup business. We need someone who is passionate and experienced as a creative press release copywriter who can create eye-catching press releases that will grab the attention of media reporters. You will also be responsible for company colours, theme, logo, and general company presentation in media.
Please note that you will need to be a driving force and take initiative – we don’t want to have to spoonfeed you every step of the way..
The project will involve two stages:
Stage 1 - less than 3 days completion required. This will involve collating, polishing and adding creative graphics to existing documentation and information and evolving it into a ready to release on-line marketing campaign. Due within 3 days of freelancer selection. This is a full time high pressure, high responsibility role.
Stage 2 will be where you then need to put your press release expertise into action – you will need to assist in promoting our on-line campaign – help us create a great press release and buzz and do what is necessary to promote it to the right people and places.
You need to be available to help with the creation of the on-line marketing campaign throughout stage 1, then during stage 2 over the life of the campaign (Approx start 18th Nov for 1 month) to monitor, update and push the campaign into the right places for marketing exposure.
Also, please note that we are not looking for a web developer, however as part of the project you will be responsible to consult to the web designer for content creation. You will be responsible for the look, feel, theme, colour and style, connotations, and website personality, included is the written and visual content but you will NOT be developing the website itself.
In your submission, make suggestions on what is required, DO NOT tell us how great you are, PROVE you are great instead, impress us with your bid response. Who knows, there may be LOT of future work available for you. Do the professional and right thing now, and...
In your response, make suggestions of milestones and what you would expect us to see in a PROFESSIONAL bid.
Some technical capabilities required for the job will be the ability to write in HTML and use Photoshop for editing images.
To be awarded this project, you need to PROVE you are VERY VERY CAPABLE. We have very high professional standards, and there is a minimum level you need to be, with proven track history.
Before being awarded the project, you will need to prove in your proposal to us that you are capable of delivering in a high pressure high expectation environment. You need to provide to us:
1. A clear and concise, non copy and paste proposal.
2. You will need to provide a clear list of key milestones that you will deliver. We require you to lay out in your proposal your plan of attack for a campaign like this – deliverables listed in a logical order, time frame of deliverables and cost to us for each stage. Break it out clearly into stage 1 and stage 2 as mentioned above.
3. A clear outline of your experience – what other successful marketing campaigns have you been involved with?
4. A clear outline of why you’re right for the job. Explain what you can do for us and how you plan to deliver the key requirements (not just that you can do it).
5. Tell me about yourself, your background and how this job fits with your current workload.
6. Have you got an external website? If so, please provide info so that we can check it out.
7. Perfect English and impeccable vocabulary – this should be reflected in your submission.
In your bid your first word in your reply must be “MARKETING“ otherwise your bid will be deleted as you obviously did not read all of the instructions & don’t pay attention to detail...
8 freelancers estão ofertando em média $575 para este trabalho
Hi, a wide range of qualifications and feedbacks left by clients from all around the globe. Looking forward to work with you. Thanks and regards!you can easily evaluate our proficiency through
Hi,you can easily evaluate my proficiency through wonderful feedback left by employer from around the globe. Looking forward to work with you. Thanks and regards!