UPDATE: I posted this project bid below about 12 days ago. THIS current bid is ONLY to help me finish the backside ONLY of the business card I almost have done. Completed frontside of this card is attached along with the completed backcard design with two bad drafts from last designer (fired) about where to place the text and images.
That's ALL you will do with this bid, design on backside of card is done. You will just help me arrange the images and text (all done and picked out see attahchments) on backside nothing more.
If you want, you can send me a mock up of how you would layout the images/text I want to use (it's on attachments to this bid) on the backside of the card. That would greatly improve your chances fyi.
Please note I had over 80 bids from people in a dozen countries for this project with me on two different freelance sites before. From that I picked a woman in Germany and of course she lied and couldn't talk on Skype as project clearly states and she didn't have the marketing common sense to design this type of hyper detailed sort of business cards. She was more of artist (she was an actual painter) then a marketing graphics person that I need.
I still use her for basic graphic edits now, I just need someone better for all the work we will do in the future and can talk on the phone like a civilized professional person. Yes, that's what real professionals do talk via the phone together when they need to.
So you introverted weirdo graphics people that are afraid to talk to your clients on the phone, please DON'T BID!!!!
This project: Work with my international business/marketing consulting firm to design top of the line always DOUBLE SIDED, 4/4 color, double sided UV glossy finish, 16pt thickness (75% thickness of credit card) direct response ultra mini brochure business cards.
I will do ALL the copywriting (words/text on the card I give to you), I will give you ALL the images to use on every card for front/back of cards and I will choose what colors to use for the card. Basically all I need is an experienced graphic designer who can LISTEN and follow my EXACT detailed instructions for the design layout. You would think that would be easy for graphics people, it's so very not sadly believe me.
I'm looking for one person that I can give ALL my own companies and all my clients worldwide business to when it comes to designing any hard copy marketing/promotional items.
Strict Requirements: (Please DON'T BID unless you meet all these requirements listed below!)
1. You MUST live in either U.S. Canada, Europe, U.K, or Australia and speak fluent English. I will NOT except bids from other countries like Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, Turkey, or Afghanistan ok. I've had way too many bad (dozens) experiences with people from these countries over the last 5 years using freelancer websites.
2. You MUST have Yahoo chat, email address to give me to send attachments to and Skype to talk with me on the phone about projects or give me your office number if in Canada or the U.S. If you can't talk on the phone at least using Skype then please DON'T BID!
3. I prefer the person awarded have there own website with a large portfolio of hard copy promotional materials shown. But at the very least I will enterain bids from people that have several business card and promotional materials examples (not websites or online stuff) ONLY offline hard copy marketing examples.
4. When you bid you MUST write at least a short note or send me an email telling me why you would be a great fit working with me and examples of your work. I have took the time to create a very long and thought out bid, please respect my time and be serious when you bid.
5. Understand I'm a high paid consultant and copywriter, I've hired freelancers off ten different freelance websites in 19 different countries and counting, I'm picky as all hell and there will ALWAYS be several back and forth revisions/drafts with anything we design and collaborate on.
6. How payment will go is once I approve the final draft of the business card I will release half of the amount owed, then once I show and get final approval or get any revsions back from the client and we make those changes final payment will be made to you.
I promise you haven't designed business cards like this probably before, there are direct response marketing copywritten business cards that literally use every inch possible of each business card front and back to generate a call to action. There more like high end mini-brochures then actual business cards.
***Example of a card I designed with another designer I can send you, since GAF is cheap unlike SL and you can't attach files over 1MB.
***Pay will always be $40.00 for a double sided business card design.** (NOT for this half project since it's 1/2 of one side it pays $20 please note).
If you follow instructions and directions great, have a very creative marketing minded mindset and understand conceptually what I always want to do with each card this is a piece of cake.
Prices for other things we would design I have not set yet.
P.S. Please see the 3 attachments with this bid.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $84 for this job
Please check my portfolio at [url removed, login to view] Skype username: gabferreira91 Don't hesitate to call me anytime and we will further discuss your project. Looking forward to working with you.
Hi, I have read through your project and can honestly say that I am more than qualified to complete the work to your satisfaction. I will add more information in the pm. Thank you for your consideration.