We require a new updated design of our current Logo (which is attached, refer to file "DrumStory Logo CURRENT #805 (Drumstick Underline).jpg").
The new logo must follow the recommendations:
1) Must have a drum to represent the letter O in DrumStory, with a character hitting the drum, like in the current Logo, but must be different to the current logo.
2) Must have the letter D as a Capital letter and the letter S as a capital letter.
3) The word DrumStory must be a compound word (meaning the words Drum and Story must be combined together as one word).
4) The font of the lettering MUST BE ILLUSTRATED and not a TrueType Font as this will be used as a Trademark and cannot have any copyright issues.
5) The Logo, must contain letters and an image or images, that portrays the ancient past, to Modern Day Existence, with a touch of fear in it, like the image of the man on fire (refer to file attached "![url removed, login to view]").
6) The lettering should not be all of the same thickness as the current logo, with the exception of the letter D and S.
7) This Logo will be used for our production and therefore must be a unique, never seen before Logo that is exciting, and eye-catching.
8) All imagery must be illustrated and not stock photo.
9) We have attached images of some of the Concept Art drawn for the production to give you a feel of theme and story line. Please note, we do NOT want an exact illustration of the concept art as a completed version of the Logo. The concept art is there only to assist with the design of the logo.
10) We do not want a background image with the letters drawn on the front of that image. Please understand that this is a Logo for the theatre production and therefore must be UNIQUE in design, concept and feel.
The successful freelancer, will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure agreement as well as a GRAPHIC DESIGN/ILLUSTRATION/IMAGE RELEASE FORM irrevocably authorising and grant a non-exclusive licence and permission to the Producers/Directors of Iconic Performances and DrumStory™ (“Provider”). If you are not willing to sign the NDA and release form, please do not place a bid, as we will not consider any bid, without the acceptance of signing a release form.
DUE DATE: We require a draft to be completed within 2-3 days with the final product done within 7 days of being awarded the project.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $77 for this job
Hello Sir, Rupam here from Ambalaonline I love to work with u on this project too. I work hard to ensure a swift turnaround time and full customer satisfaction. Looking forward working with u Regards.