I need three different kinds of icons for use within an iPhone application.
Here are the details for the icons.
- Icon1: A mute button with a background that has a black and white gradient (see attached image for gradient details). There should also be a border around the icons like in the attached image. The foreground image in the icon should be an appropriate image like a mic for example and should be white in color.
- Icon2: An "end call" button with a similar background gradient and border as icon1 and a white image/images in the foreground
- Icon3: A "switch camera" icon with the same background
gradient and border as icon1 and a white foreground image. The purpose of this button would be to allow the user to switch between front and back facing camera.
In the application, when icons 1-3 are touched, it causes the black background to turn to a green color (Color #00ddaa) but should still have a gradient like before. These should be icons 4-6.
The corners of the rectangles should be smooth and
- Icons 1 and 4: 100x44, 120x44 each.
- Icons 2 and 5: 120x44 each.
- Icons 3 and 6: 100x44 each.
Please note that the attached image is only for your reference of background color and border.
Please ask me if you have any questions.