This is a contest to develop the logo for a new company. The budget for this project is $30. If this is unacceptable, please do not bid.
Please show me your watermarked logos either through a URL or by uploading them to the PMB. Once a logo has been chosen, the project will be closed, the winning designer will be awarded the project, and payment will be made. An invoice is required.
The winning designer will be given the first opportunity to use the winning logo design as a basis for creating a complete marketing campaign including brochures, handouts, banners, advertisements, and a website.
Below are the guidelines for the logo:
The logo is to be designed for the company seriousfrog.com.
[url removed, login to view] focuses on providing marketing and administrative services to small businesses.
I am looking for a sleek, quirky, yet cool logo. I envision the branding for this company to have a stylized, hip, beatnik-ish look to it—like you saw in the 60’s in Las Vegas. (See the uploaded picture for one example of the style .) However, I am open to any and all approaches and ideas.
Logo should be:
- Must be clean and uncomplicated so that it can be enlarged or reduced without losing detail
- Prefer it also work in black and white (e.g., faxes, photocopies).
- Must be designed using Adobe applications
- Must be 100% unique and use no pictures, clip-arts etc.
- The source files and copyright will belong to me after payment for the winning logo.
Thank you for your interest and your participation!