The logo surely needs to convey
• All things Punjabi - Punjabiness, but it doesn't have to drastically become gold & glitter
• It's a music/ arts/culture festival : do these trigger something which is classy and yet identifiable ? Really need to reference music festivals - NH7 / download / Leeds etc. etc.
Some of the factors to keep in mind for the logo/branding guidelines for RAUNAQ
• International feel . Therefore the typo/font needs to reflect that coolness and yet have a certain 'punjabi bigness' to it.
• Using Gurmukhi font as part of the logo type ( being a punjabi event , this could add to the emotional connect with the TG)
• The logo to also be usable merely by itself as a RAUNAQ STAMP - to be used as stage branding / ticket stamping, wrist band branding etc . What I mean is that the design should be workable as a ILU and also just as the festival name
• Primary colors so as to be printed faithfully without any aberrations
• The design to have multiple versions designed specifically for the medium to be used i.e the TV promo logo can be all shiny and grand where as the one used for the Billboard needs to be a tamer 2D version so that its legible in one passing view.
• This same design 'style' to be used for all festival purposes i.e signages , flyers, microsite theme, artist hand book, venue map
15 freelancers estão ofertando em média ₹6933 para este trabalho
I reviewed your project details and believe we can do it. We are keenly interested to do your project. Please check some of our past works in our portfolio [url removed, login to view]
Hi We have a great and outstanding team of graphic designers who are keen on designing well and fashion superior ideas for you to be head and shoulders above the rest. have a good experience with us.