We are planning to build a payment system processor. We want to design a good,simple and clean template for it that compines between the yahoo-style and xp-style
**The first page contain:
**- Top menu: Home - Service - Register an account - Who are we
- In the right: Signup - Login
- In the middle: An image that express of the service in a good design - Account Features - Service fees
- When the user is logged in: The top menu becomes, Home - Send points - Fund account
- When the user is logged in: Right menu with My account + Edit profile + View statment + Fund account + Sell points
- When the user is logged in: In the middle, Account summary that contains the account number, the balance, the personal info display, and options to view the account statment and edit the profile
_The direction of the template and the site should be from right-to-left not from left-to-right as it's an Arabic site_. The texts everywhere, should be editable so that we can translate them. You should also design special icons for the site, and also a logo with not text on it.
If you think you're really cabaple of this job, please post your bid
The template must be in HTM format, and the images must be in PSD format
**REMEMBER**, the direction of the site is from right-to-left, not from left-to-right
The job contains only the designing, the coding is not included
**- Please let us know on how many day you can get this job done**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).