* Logo is for a bike accessory/product. I can't say exactly what it is yet. Waiting for patent. Target audience is educated, urban people age 18-35.
* I HAVE A DRAFT of the logo design i am looking for. (see attached) I want a wheel that looks like a 'talk bubble.'
* I think mine is 90-95% finished.
* I need someone who's talented at graphic design to make some slight adjustments to make it fresh, clean, modern, and overall better in any way - Different font? Kerning? Slightly different ribbon/background the BikeTalker text is on? Slight adjustment of placement??? What could make it look better and more professional? And probably a version of the design I did - mine was done in Microsoft Paint and I know it's a little sloppy. I'm not a graphic designer and you are, so I'm sure you can find ways to improve it.
* Logo will be used in print and on web.
* I want someone to create 4-5+ variations that I can chose from.
* Deliver color, and black and white vector versions on transparent and white backgrounds.
* If you do black & white + one color, it should also look good as just black & white (just b&w (or blue and white as current) would probably be fine)
* I don't know if I'll change the color later. I'm not wedded to blue.
* Within 1 day
(Sorry I can't pay more, I am unemployed working on a side project, living with a friend, and money is extremely tight.) I previously used Freelancer for my old company SurDoc logo contest and was reimbursed.