O V E R V I E W :
A Transformation Opportunity Inc. is a consulting firm providing coaching to organizational leaders with behavioral and relationship challenges. Our logo should express the opportunity for a refreshed way of being, with movement from “the is” towards something that feels better, lighter and stronger. It should associate that shift with enhanced wealth, health and happiness. The logo must be simultaneously deeply human, and corporate.
D E S I G N E R R E Q U I R E M E N T S :
You must speak fluent US English and be available to discuss the project BY TELEPHONE during Eastern Standard Time business hours.
D E S I G N N O T E S :
In addition to these bullet points below, please review "Logo Samples for [url removed, login to view]" (attached)
• An executive figure diving into/flying towards vibrant colors from someplace dark is an image that resonates.
• I love the figure in the Akzo Nobel logo (attached). A figure that begins as a “troubled” line drawing and emerges into something like the Akzo Nobel guy flying towards brilliant colors is an image I’ve contemplated. I've also considered a figure of this type reaching for the company name.
• Please don’t use a boomerang with a dot on it to represent humans.
• Please create a recognizable icon for this brand. Avoid treatments that render the company name as the logo itself.
• Despite these likes and dislikes, I’m open to ideas that don’t intersect any of these notes. Consider our mission, be yourself and do your thing.
L O G O D E L I V E R Y :
From the approved design, I will need you to provide:
• a high resolution .psd file with all layers cleanly formatted.
• a variety of .pngs, .jpgs, and .gifs in different sizes, with transparent backgrounds.
A P P R E C I A T I O N:
Thank you for considering this project.
29 freelancers estão ofertando em média $140 para este trabalho
Hello Dave, Here you can check my logo design portfolio: [url removed, login to view] - the ID section. I'm available on mobile phone, skype, gtalk, yahoo mess. and windows messenger. Please advise. Thank you, Sasha