Need a logo for my website/application.
It is currently hosted at <[url removed, login to view]> . The current pages you see on the site are changing when launched.
The application is an online survey software intended for clients to conduct surveys or collect other data (Feedback, contact us, enquiry forms) online.
It has been named SurveySiren and will soon be moving to <[url removed, login to view]>
Need a new logo designed for the name.
I am also looking at re-doing the main website pretty soon which I will be posting as a separate project soon.
I will be doing some print marketing as well. So I believe I will need to logo in different sizes. (Advise me on this)
These are my thoughts on the logo.
1. Need not be too corporate. Got to be little bit on the fun side. Majority of the users would be companies/organization
2. What about some sort of a character in the logo. May be the character could be shown in different expressions/moods in different situations.
Would like to know how soon you will be able to do the logo.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).