I am looking for a programmer or a team that will develop and then maintain (maintenance is not included in this bid) a social based fashion portal – eshop aggregator (will promote products from third party eshops). The functionalities are the same as in www.polyvore.com.
A few notes:
- Only serious bids accepted from experienced programmers/teams
- The implementation will be made from scratch but various frameworks can be used for user management (ie spring), social components management (ie buddycloud), etc
- Exact technical specifications will be given.
- Must be very analytical, able to ask me the right questions for a proper development – rather than developing it as you see fit.
- Must have easy/accessible/constant communication.
- It will be a bilingual site (English/Greek); -- Will provide translations
- Design skills would be helpful, although the portal template and images will be provided.
- Commenting must be made for all coding. It should be well organized and easy for another programmer to understand (very important);
- There may be small work pauses in between phases in order to prepare for the next phase.
- Subversion source version system will be used
- There should be around 5 milestones in each phase
Phase 1 – Planning
Setup application server, initiate project setup (integrate Spring hibernate, libraries, etc) and create database.
This initial phase is particularly important as I hope it will build trust with competence in work ability, communication and etc.
Phase 2 – The core
- Focusing on admin & backend functions, and DB processes (user management system, user profile and menu functions)
Phase 3 – Core/front end
- Building the website (integrate the template and the core, create product page/catalogue, create product sets and social based functionality as described in the attached doc)
Phase 4 – SIT and UAT Testing
- Ensure the product is ready for launch
Please ignore the previous attachment.The correct specification doc is "freelancer_specs.xlsx"