Render the soccerball like object from only one view point. That is the viewpoint as the viewer of the suplied photo. Though the object has 32 facets only 15 will be seen from this viewpoint. We want the object placed in a scene. This will probably be achieved by rendering the object in high resolution and "photoshopping" it into the photo of the fountain. care will need to be taken to seamlessly remove the current object from on top of the fountain. In addition, we want a rendering of a close-up of the object. All the information you could require is provided except high resolution images.
These can be sent once the job has been awarded.
1)Rendering of faceted object in the scene, 3072 x 2054 pixels.
2)Close up of the object rendered in that scene, 1000 x 1000 pixels.
The scene and object must look realistic. The tiles are ceramic glazed tiles so will be glossy. The material between tiles (very narrow) will be portrayed as white grout.
1) 3D Max of object (tiles and filler material between tiles).
2) Scene photo (high res. to be supplied when awarded)
3) 3D max of principal parts of scene with object placed exactly where required.
(this shows object orientation, size and location in scene)
4) The facet images supplied are very slightly larger than the tiles and the exact size relationships are indicated with two drawings supplied.
5) jpg images of the scene and close up of object showing facet names (for assigning the 15 images to the object facets).
6) Jpg of image for H2 facet
Please understand that we need to see a tile and it’s white grout rendered to look realistic, before we can award the job. Making the tiles look real is the important part.