This is a very basic project. The software is almost done and it does not need to be perfect. I will provide what is build of the software so far. I believe that possibly 90% of the software is already built.
This is what needs to be completed:
The photo management software needs to be able to:
1. Create Albums (done)
2. Add photos (needed. Make it simple)
3. Delete photos (needed. Make it simple)
4. Copy photos (not needed)
5. Paste photos (not needed)
6. Annotate Photos (if possible)
7. Edit photos (done)
8. Search for photos (needed. Make it simple)
9. E-mail photos (Needs to be completed)
10. Play Slideshow of albums (Needs to be completed)
11. Override photos.(if possible)
All these tasks needs to be as simple as possible. The code uses Visual Basic 6.0. This really is going to take you no more than an hour. I just need to make sure that few things work and add few interfaces.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
It runs on windows XP and uses VIsual Basic 6.0