This project will consist of developing the user interface design for a relatively simple iPhone App. The designs should be iPhone 4 compatible, and should also be altered to be compatible with the iPad.
The actual development and coding of the functionality of the app will not be required, only the graphic design of the user interface.
The elements we require for this app are as follow:
1) Icon for the app (including all sizes)
2) 3 different gallery views of the gems
3) A screen that shows the info of each gem
4) A screen that allows you to take your own notes on the app that will be stored locally (which will also have an email function)
5) A list view of the notes
6) A search page that you can type in the name of a crystal and find it
7) A screen that will link to YouTube videos within the app.
8) A simple page that will have links on it.
(Again, all basic designs of these will be provided)
We would like the entire design to look consistent and most importantly, it must look very professional and visually appealing. We would also like the app to look similar and consistent with the standard iPhone GUI designs as much as possible, which should make much of the design work fairly easy.
We will provide some simple mock-up drawings of basically what we would like the icons and other design elements to look like, so the actual app should look relatively similar to the designs we provide.
We are seeking a highly talented designer with experience in iPhone GUI design.
Once again, this is a project for a talented and experienced iPhone designer (including work with iPhone 4 and iPad).
This project must be done to look professional and with the highest quality, comparable to top selling apps in the store. We have a policy of rewarding workers for efficient, quality work that exceeds our standards through a bonus at the end of each project.
We look forward to receiving bids and getting started soon!