I need someone who can help me design my entire user interface for my iphone app. Initial 5 screens are designed. I will give you the psd files for the initial screens and you need to use the same theme/color templates for the rest of the app. The total number of screens: Approx 25 screens (max)
I also need app icons to be created. Successful completion of the project will qualify the candidate for the android phase and the website design.
Deliverables of the iPhone app phase:
1. Design new screens in photoshop and deliver images.
2. Use wireframes where needed.
The candidate is expected to suggest/make recommendations and guide the me in designing a 'usable' and 'user-friendly' app with a rich native experience.
Note: If you have experience with XCode and laying out images that will be an added bonus.
- If you can start work right away and are easily available via phone, skype and email.
- You have a stunning portfolio online, pdf, on dribbble
- You are creative, good color theory and typography skills
- You think outside the box
- You should be able to design icons (IMPORTANT)
- You are hardworking and have good communication skills
- You are patient and can make changes when given feedback quickly
- You are a fast worker and are an adobe photoshop *EXPERT*
- Good with presentation of design. Once you make the design of the screen, I would like a nice pdf of them so I can present it to the client
- Finally all designs should be given to me in .psd format as well as jpgs and pngs. (VERY IMP)
The app is an food ordering app similar to Eat24 and Grubhub but with a different focus. Sample screen attached. I will need similar or higher quality work product.