Question Bank, where each user (in this case a lecturer) is able to generate a test (question list) based on a customized difficulty level.
- This customized difficulty is set when the user types in a question, be it Hard, Moderate or Easy.
- The user must be able to do the following:
1) login to see the list of their courses.
2) add a new course, its topics and subtopics (or sections).
3) delete a course, its topics, sections and questions
4) update a course topics, sections and questions.
5) generate a test based on the difficulty level they want. e.g. (60% Easy, 30% Moderate, 10% Hard) then click one button "Create a test" to get the desired output. (this is the output of this project)
- For each section, the user can type in questions and select a difficulty level for each of them. All this data is stored in a database (MySQL preferably).
- The entire website should be simple (both in building and designing), user-friendly and self-explanatory. With colors ranging from grey, blue, white...basically classic (not bright colors).
10 freelancers are bidding on average RM522 for this job
Hello, I can do this in 2 weeks, but you will have to increase your budget, I exactly understand what you need I will deliver that but my fees, if you agree with that I can deliver an awesome product.
Got your idea and i already made some systems like this for number of collages and universities. So i hope you would give me a chance to serve you with best of my skills.