Question Bank, where each user (in this case a lecturer) is able to generate a test (question list) based on a customized difficulty level.
- This customized difficulty is set when the user types in a question, be it Hard, Moderate or Easy.
- The user must be able to do the following:
1) login to see the list of their courses.
2) add a new course, its topics and subtopics (or sections).
3) delete a course, its topics, sections and questions
4) update a course topics, sections and questions.
5) generate a test based on the difficulty level they want. e.g. (60% Easy, 30% Moderate, 10% Hard) then click one button "Create a test" to get the desired output. (this is the output of this project)
- For each section, the user can type in questions and select a difficulty level for each of them. All this data is stored in a database (MySQL preferably).
- The entire website should be simple (both in building and designing), user-friendly and self-explanatory. With colors ranging from grey, blue, white...basically classic (not bright colors).
28 freelancers are bidding on average RM1319 for this job
We are expert in designing and [url removed, login to view] have seen the proejct [url removed, login to view] can do it. Please have a look at below link. [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] http://w Mais
Hello, I've gone thorough the requirement and understood. Confident about timeframe and budget. can start Immediately. Looking for your reply to move forward. Thank you
Hello I read the description of the project and I guarantee you can do it in the shortest time to a higher quality. Here is a list of the best projects of mine [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Mais