I need to develop an aggregator website to scrape data from two online shops. I'll share the details of the shops to candidates when selecting them.
Requirements are as follows:
- The website will aggregate the products of the two e-commerce websites and display them by category.
- The website is to be updated with the latest prices from both the sites everyday at a pre-defined time.
- The website will have the same categories and sub - categories as on the two websites where the data is to be picked up from.
- You should come up with a responsive design template.
- A working 'Search' field is to be added.
- Google Adsense and Google Analytics to be integrated to the website backend and basic social media widgets to be integrated.
- Once the user clicks on any product, it should redirect the user to the original site from where the item has been scraped.
- Users can share a product on facebook and twitter.
This project involves knowledge of website programming, social media sharing, e-commerce development and website design.
For the development, I am open to suggestions as to whether it should be WordPress, Ruby on Rails or custom coded PHP.
1 freelancer está ofertando em média $7 para este trabalho
Hello there! I can easily achieve the project . More that 2 website also. having extensive knowledge in products mapping in eCommerce website. Thanks Intekhab [url removed, login to view]