We have a legacy website at [login to view URL] created with Mambo 4.6.2 that we need coverted to Joomla 3. The project would require
1. Setup of a new Joomla 3 site (we can provide the Linux server with credentials to install Joomla and supporting software)
2. Configure Joomla so it has content structure similar to the existing JustOttawa site (or recommend better structure)
3. Use a default skin for the new Joomla 3 site (with minimal branding of images from JustOttawa)
4. Exporting (or copy) over all content from JustOttawa to the new server. After copy is finished, all links should reference new Joomla 3 site.
5. Verifying that all content has been migrated over (we will turn off older JustOttawa site as part of verification)
6. Documentation of any customizations done to Joomla 3 site so other could maintain and add new content.
38 freelancers estão ofertando em média $586 para esse trabalho
hi we could do it perfectly with accuracy, please let us know if you want to clarify in details.. if you want us to share our skill and previous work please initiate the chat by replying..