I am in need of some guidance in terms of how I should approach using [url removed, login to view] to get the best results for my website I want designed and on the internet. I have found a competitor website I would like mine to resemble and be equally as nice or better, but not the same.
I have written all the material I want in the website on separate pages in Microsoft Word (page per new page) .
I am looking for someone to provide me approx 2 hours help to chat with me on skype and Prepare for me a [url removed, login to view] ad which lists my requirements so the people can execute the project good in a document. Questions I have include:
1) Should I post an add or look to hire someone instead?
2) Help me understand which type of Website I should be posting it for and skills required (WordPress seems popular but I don't know what i need)
3) Help me understand what type of hosting I should use and whether I should get the freelancer to do this (i registered the new URL with godaddy).
4) Explain to me how much everything should cost and what budget I need.
5) I want to be able to add text/information/links to the website on a as-need-to basis, will this be easy to do?
6) My logo is pretty average at the moment, how should I go about getting a new one made in relation to website?
7) I want to do marketing on places like facebook in the future with the website, will this impact what I require for my website?
8) Quality and Completion are the most important to me, but this does not mean I want to over spend.
9) Should I use a recruiter on [url removed, login to view]
If you have experience with [url removed, login to view] and are proficient at creating a requirements document or ad for my website then let me know. Will provide information on my business/competitor/web materials to the successful person to begin creating this and discussing with me.
10 freelancers estão ofertando em média $17/hora para este trabalho
Let me help you. I have gone through your questions. You don't need to pay even, it would be just help from one freelancer to another. Obviously someone helped me when I was new, its my turn to payback