As a PHP web developer, you will be working very closely with the founding team to design, build and deploy a new education platform. You will be involved in making product development decisions that takes into account both technical and business concerns.
As a developer, you'll write beautiful code and deploy intuitive web applications and tools that help scale our business. You work well independently and able to ship new functionalities on a weekly basis. You will have the opportunity to work directly with stakeholders to gather requirements, design prototypes and deploy your creations to lots of users.
As our business is rapidly growing, we are now seeking for a talented PHP developer with an entrepreneur mindset!
• Build and deploy web-based applications.
• Manage MySql databases.
• Code, implement, test and launch awesome features.
• Analyze vast amounts of data and make it useful.
• Develop visually appealing products with a user-friendly design and clear navigation.
• BS degree in Computer Science or related engineering field or equivalent practical experience.
• At least 3 years of experience in programming using LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) stack.
• Strong understanding of git and git flow as well as experience in using version control tools such as Github or Bitbucket.
• Very good English spoken/written
• Object-oriented design.
• SQL experience.
• Visual design experience (Photoshop, Illustrator).
• Strong analytical abilities.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
• Cloud hosting environment such as Amazon EC2.
• Operating systems: Linux (Ubuntu Server) – building new servers and maintain existing infrastructure.
• GitHub profile is a plus.
• Ability to build on Responsive Design and think mobile.
• CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap.
14 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1172 para esse trabalho
hi we could do it perfectly with accuracy, please let us know if you want to clarify in details.. if you want us to share our skill and previous work please initiate the chat by replying..