1. Build a [url removed, login to view] a like website / features using wordpress, woocommerce wordpress multisite, whmcs, and the necessary [url removed, login to view] modules: whmcs-multisite-provisioning, whmcs-multisite-provisioning, whmcs-wordpress-integration, domain-mapping and other third party modules.
2. Re-use the coder’s assets from [url removed, login to view] to enable the coder efficient building and coding.
3. Client will provide hosting, whmcs software, front end theme, and all necessary [url removed, login to view] plugins for this purpose
4. The following deliverables are included within this project:
a. Customer registration & package selection like [url removed, login to view] is offering (see image 1)
b. Customer mail communication, information and billing by integrating WHMCS + WPMUdev modules
c. Customer package up /downgrade by integrating WHMCS + WPMUdev modules
d. Upfront (see registration) Domain name registration and mapping (to the hosting package) using WPMCS + WPMCS ENOM (or other) API + WPMUdev modules
i. Afterwards Domain name registration and mapping (to the hosting package) using WPMCS + WPMUdev modules
e. Customer and package management using WHMCS integration
f. Provisioning hosting package creation & webshop installation per customer using WHMCS + WPMUdev modules
g. Create a customer portal to manage both all webshop settings as package as account settings using Wordpress Multisite and WHMCS and WPMUdev modules
h. Integrate design of Wordpress & WHMCS client area using WPMUdev modules
i. Create a customer portal in which each customer can manage all webshop settings based upon woocommerce (like current [url removed, login to view], but with woocommerce )
5. Port all other functionality of [url removed, login to view] to the above project if not mentioned and or exclude functionality if they are covered by new technology described here above.