We have a website based on phpprobid.
Find on this link what is phpprobid: [url removed, login to view]
If you dont know what is phpprobid on dont know how to work on it DONT BID!
We need a thorough and professional work on our site.
We have list of tasks which we will give you and we expect you to give us cost and time for the tasks.
We will not pay an upfront money. DONT ASK that.
I will put milestones for each stage. Once all the tasks in that stage are completed I will release 60%. When all the project is competed remaining 40%s will be released.
If you have low feedbacked profile or no work experience DONT BID. This is not easy project.
When this project has finished more works will come. Our site needs continues modifications and enhancements.
23 freelancers estão ofertando em média $2124 para este trabalho
Hi, please provide your existing script link. please also tell me which work is remain so we can understand how much work. waiting for your response. Thanks
It depends what changes are required and how much complexity each change has. If you have a list of issues to address, can you send over to me and we can discuss in detail? Thanks
I am leading a team of professional software developers. I can do this project for you. You can check my ratings and review, let me know if you want to discuss this. Thansk