Your work consist into design a software skin in a 3D environment, then gives us back some PNGs and the
project. You can see the original skin here: [url removed, login to view]
This is what I'm expecting from your work:
* The project done in a 3D environment (We prefer Blender, with Cycles engine).
* Resizable PNGs (It means, I must be able to stretch them without causing artifacts, so care with the textures / lights you use).
- PNG with the frame/border of the main window (In the original it has wood).
- PNG with a sheet, like the white sheet we have at the top of the window.
- PNG with a tittlebar (see the original titlebar where "Inline Help") is written.
- PNG with a frame for the same window that the tittlebar.
- 2xPNG with a resizer bar like the one you see in the picture (which have 3 green dots). Horizontal and vertical.
- 2xPNG for the same resizer bar, when it's pressed (mouse down)
* No resizable PNGs
- PNG with another sheet that will contains the menus
- PNG With another sheet that will contains the main buttons.
- Close button (two positions, normal and down) that must fit with the tittlebar.
- Always on top button (two positions, normal and down) that must fit with the tittlebar.
All PNG must fit in the dimensions in pixels that I'll give you. I'll provide the original PNGs if you need them.
I attach a picture made by me about what I need. In your offer, let me know which software will you use (I prefer Blender with Cycles render). I'll use this as a filter to know who read and understood the project.
10 freelancers estão ofertando em média $141 para este trabalho
hola visita mi blog: https://edoras1blog.wordpress.com/ Maya, Mudbox, Zbrush, Photoshop, Illustrator... Si tienes alguna duda, consulta conmigo. Saludos JIdCG