Em Andamento

Pic Hosting and Conversion Needed ASAP

Greeting all you wonderful GAF providers,

This project has 4 points:

1.) I need an someone to store about 700 photos (may increase to between 1,200-1,500 at one time) for an indefinite period of time on-line.

2.) All photos must be re-sized to 150x120 with some at 300x200

3.) I need someone to take photos off some of my other sites to do this (about 70%, with the other 30% of pics being directly emailed to you by me)

4.) I need all of these pics sorted and stored in around 100 different folders so that I may easily and quickly access them

5.) I need the html of all of these pics emailed to me as I will be including these pics in on-line listings

---------------------------------------------------

I would like to pick a provider within the next 24-48 hours so BIG NOW!!!!

THANK YOU,

hilaryJ

Habilidades: Processamento de dados, Design Gráfico, Gestão de projetos, Administrador do Sistema

Ver mais: pic hosting, graphic pics, access points, sorted, access conversion, pic time, hosting html, listings emailed, quickly hours, 300x200, project asap, around needed, design pic project, store providers, folders, hosting provider needed, asap 200, graphic project needed, access needed, 500 pic, hosting html design, pic html, need 100 asap, conversion graphic, listings asap

Acerca do Empregador:
( 22 comentários ) Brunswick, Canada

ID do Projeto: #130361

Premiar a:

minicbook

Hi, Hilary. I can get this done for $65. I can get you a good place to store your photos online. It is able to support up to 6GB of photos (25,000 photos' worth). I will resize & reindex them to folders for easy Mais

$65 USD em 2 dias
(5 Avaliações)
3.6

9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $82 para este trabalho

maxinfos

Current Budget is on the lower End .. let me know if ur willing to increase it and we can discuss this further Thanks!

$100 USD in 0 dias
(353 Comentários)
7.3
A1Experts

hi can do it

$80 USD in 7 dias
(3 Comentários)
2.1
susannaCL

ready to start see PM

$80 USD in 0 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
h0m3r

Hello I can take care of your project in professional [url removed, login to view] content(pictures ,etc) will be secure and safe according to highest standards. Thank you.

$75 USD in 3 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
dapdis

I have a hosting company that I will not only host your images for you but you will have access to ftp files to it and review the work done in a more secure setting. My services will be to not only customize the fil Mais

$80 USD in 2 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
ramkala

HELLO FRIEND I DO THIS WORK.

$80 USD em 1 dia
(0 Comentários)
0.0
BobStump

I can do this quite simply and easy for you, allowing you web and ftp access to all the resized photos. Hoping to hear from you soon!

$80 USD in 2 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0
papsy

See PM, please.

$100 USD em 1 dia
(1 Comentário)
0.0