I'm looking for a Graphical/UX designer to improve the design of an app&webapp. So far I created the design myself but i'm no expert, and I need the existing screens to be finetuned.
What i'm excepting:
A) Creation of a styleguide
B) Improving the design of all screens in the prototype, taking into account the styleguide.
C) I'll review both the styleguide and every screen and provide feedback that I expect you to incorporate.
D) No extreme redesign/big changes, but minor improvements. Minimalistic design.
E) The design will have to be made/improved within [url removed, login to view] which is a very easy to use ux tool. I except you to check out if your comfortable using that tool before bidding.
Milestones/steps in the project will be:
1) Redesigning 3 important screens I choose to ensure I like your improvements, discussion. (20%)
2) Creating a short styleguide based on this design (colors, fonts, standard layouts and lines, design of buttons, textarea's, error messages, etc) (20%)
3) Applying this style on the prototype in uxpin and improving the design of all screens (60%)
You can checkout all screens via this link (please note all screens have both a web and mobile variant that both need to be improved. Admin screens are excluded from project): [url removed, login to view] (password: uxux)
To apply for this job please answer these questions:
- Start with "Hi Bert," so I know you read the project brief
- 4 examples of your best work, include at least 1 mobile and 1 web design. Reference to a portfolio is NOT ok, I need you to pick 4 examples.
- What is your favorite UX related book?
- For how many apps plus webapps have you been responsible for the ux design from the start?
- For how many apps plus webapps have you been responsible for the graphicel design from the start?
- Why should I choose you? (max 500 words)
15 freelancers estão ofertando em média $168940 para este trabalho
I am professional web developer & had great skills in HTML5, CS3, Graphics Design, Bootstrap & PhP. I assure you quality oriented work. Looking forward to hear from you. Regards, Syed Fiaz Shah.