We are looking for a white board animator to work on a large scale project associated with the best-selling book Hold Me Tight ([url removed, login to view]) Essentially, we'd like someone to do 10-15 pieces, roughly 30-90 seconds each to help bring some of the concepts in the book to life in a dynamic & engaging manner.
I checked out some of your videos and I'm interested in speaking with you about the possibility of working together. I'll attach the audio for one of the pieces here, and give you some bullet points regarding the "storyline" we are looking to accompany the narration. Please contact me if you think you'd be interested in helping us with this project.
(1) Character gets created... He should be a bit awkward/uncomfortable
(2) as the narrator talks about "brave fronts" draw armor for/onto our hero
(3) Hero raises his shield as @*#! and "blah blah blah" come at him. these assaults "pop" as they hit his shield
(4) Female character pops or walks onto screen, looks at hero w/ hearts in her eyes
(5) hearts float from her (eyes or chest?) towards our hero's chest, but just splat against his armor and ooze to the ground.
(6) our hero goes from looking triumphant/defiant to looking dejected
korenna@[url removed, login to view]