This is a front end only project working with the Metronic admin screen, AngularJS and some side libraries for graphs: [url removed, login to view]
You will be:
* Breaking up the admin screen into modular pieces and putting it back together with an Angular-UI nested view pattern. ([url removed, login to view])
* Implementing basic functionality (Log in/out, social providers - [url removed, login to view])
* Creating angular directives/services to work with/listen to our webservices (the data will get to you in JSON. It will come from ASP.NET and SignlarR, but you don't have to know anything about that technology. Other teams will handle the back end. [url removed, login to view] gives you an idea.)
* Working with JsPlumb to create a state diagram based on data passed back from the webservices along with a controller to handle the creation of those diagrams. ([url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view])
* Lots of work creating a set of shared campaign screens between google analytics and bing.
* Report creation with Amcharts with Angular directives ([url removed, login to view])
Anyway - you get the idea. If you are the right person/team then this probably all seems silly simple and you have done it a thousand times before. Just so you know though - I'm a developer and I'm going to quiz you when you contact me, so know what you are talking about if you want to be on my team.
40 freelancers estão ofertando em média $15/hora para esse trabalho
Hello Sir, we have gr8 experience with ANgularJS ..we are ready to become a part of your development team can we discuss in depth ...... thanks dinotech team