= Please be a group or company.
= Speak and write English
= Available for SKYPE or [url removed, login to view]
= Working time is 9am -5pm Eastern US Time.
=Comfortable with AWS cloud hosting
= Comfortable with AWS Load Balancing of webservers.
= No misrepresenting of your skills set PLEASE!!!
We’re looking for a developer company/group to help implement and maintain an emerging government service employment platform.
Our application consists of :
1. an AngularJS frontend scaffolded with Yeoman with built by grunt, and
2. a backend employing [url removed, login to view] Identity with OWIN for token bear authentication, Web API 2, and SQL Server.
We use Git to track source, and msdeploy to push bits to targets.
An ideal candidate will already have experience with each of these tools and the implied architecture, but we will take into account willingness and capacity to pick up new tricks on the job.
We also welcome but do not require experience with TFS, Visual Studio Online, Beanstalk, Amazon Web Services, Mono and MonoDevelop.
- Its an adaptive website for New Users and current users to log into the site [SSL]
- Create or update their profile.
- Choose a new Job posting that is listed on the site as open position
- upload their resume, Picture etc to their profile.
- ability to maintain their site profile anytime they want.
-Add/Delete new job opening that will be displayed by date/time
- Generate reports on registered users; By location, job posting etc.
- Graphically report user registrations by city state country