- Previous experience with SquareSpace (provide links)
- Strong with photoshop / css / ecommerce
We started building our SquareSpace template website but ran into CSS issues. We need a designer/developer who is experienced with CSS & photoshop to put our template site together.
This is the theme we are using
[url removed, login to view]
As you can see it is very intuitive with the block structure and should not take very long to setup.
Note that this is set up as an e-store but we are selling a service so there will not be and product images to deal with instead flat/black icons for site design so photoshop work should be rather simple as we are just using flat black icons for site imagery.
- Blog page
- Checkout Forms we gather specific information from each client prior, the forms are very easy to use as you know.
- Checkout Page
- Individual Product page (the main image is way to large this requires css this is where we got stuck)
- Home page needs some additional sections like testimonials, how it works, this will also require some photoshop work, css, you should be able to make this page look AWESOME!
- about page we will provide site contetn
- how it works page (this will require a photoshop icons of our process) we will provide information
you can view our site by viewing the login info in the attachment below.
please provide links to SQUARESPACE sites, project cost and time to completion.
17 freelancers estão ofertando em média $530 para este trabalho
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
I understood your job. how are you? I am very skilled in Web Design and Customization. I am sure I can do your job with the best quality. If you give me a chance, I will do my best for you. Many thanks.
I'm an advanced web developer who have many years of experience in the business web development in the Netherlands. If you're interested, feel free to get in contact with me. Yours sincerely, Tayfun Kayahan