1. The email sent from the system to customers via the Contact page is not formatted correctly. It must be full HTML format and I must be able to paste MY HTML styled email contents into wordpress (the content that must be sent).
This is an example of what it should look like!!
Dear [user first name],
I have included some prices below for your reference.
FarmSoft Farm Management ERP solutions are provided with:
• support for 12 months
• upgrades for 12 months
• interfaces for PC, Mac, smartphone (iPhone/Android), tablets (iPad/Android)
• your choice of concurrent user licenses
• your choice of training and implementation services
• your choice of local or cloud installation
Farm ERP Video Demonstration
[url removed, login to view] or download the 64MB video file by clicking here.
Farm ERP Specification
[url removed, login to view]
2. Facebook / G+ share buttons in WordPress Administrator section: its supposed to POST THE PAGE (ie: I write a new page, and these buttons can add the content to facebook/G+), not just post a link TO the page! Eg: copy the article text to the facebook/g+ post and put a link at the end of the post to the actual page…… currently it only puts the URL to the page, this is of no practical use to me since I still have to manually copy the page text to the post!
3. every page is misaligned in IE. (misalignment is on left and right sides of page)
4. Formatting of pages , and reformatting of pages that were copied over from our old site:
* applying Heading 1, 2, 3, etc doesn’t work (doesn’t make any formatting changes). When I select a style, it must be applied to the selected text!!! What is the point of styles if they don’t apply, this site is supposed to enforce styles as per the original specification. all content must be consistent, and ENFORCED so that it should not be possible to display anything incorrectly (even if it was pasted into WordPress via MS Word or from another website!). Please keep that in mind when enforcing these items – ie: fix existing incorrect formatting and implement a system that will stop the system from displaying incorrect formatting when we add future pages:
• On many pages, when I apply Heading 1, 2, 3 etc, nothing happens. I want to be able to apply the styles etc on ALL pages! Without having to mess with HTML code etc!
• Some pages have double spacing on the text, and others have single spacing.
• Some pages have inconsistent text size (eg: large and small) when the site should only ever display the text formats that we have chosen for the site!
• Some pages inconsistent text colours, URL colours, Text sizes , bullet point styles!
• Pressing enter and putting spaces between sentences, text, images etc should show those spaces when published. At present, most pages do not show spaces and the text is misaligned.
5. Changing the “Order” number of a page that is child 1 or 1+ does not change the order of the page., it should!
6. Either develop a method/tool, or tell me how I can easily (WITHOUT the use of html code) place an image and put text on the right side of that image. It is not possible to do that in this database.
7. Contact page: clicking the label of a solutions checkbox should also select/deselect the checkbox!
8. Contact Page: the names of the solutions should show neatly in one line, at the moment this is not happening, you can see the word “Processing” appears under “Farm ERP” and makes it look like the option is for “Farm ERP Processing” when the “Processing” word belongs with the “Food Manufactruing / “ text.
FULL DETAILS IN ENCLOSED DOCUMENT!! 20 days to finish. I will provide you with access to our Godaddy Cpanel .
24 freelancers estão ofertando em média $243 para esse trabalho
Dear fakeplastictrees, I would like to finalize our proposal after posting queries related to your project and receiving responses. Are you available for discussion? - CL
Ready to start "Right Now" Give me chance to prove my ability and also quality work i am waiting your positive replay from your side i am highly interested to work with you