PROJECT REFERENCE NAME
(If you think this project is for you, but need more time, please let me know your best ETA. Likewise, if you think you can complete this project at a competitively quicker timeframe, please let me know.)
This simple project is to initially create two HTML templates (responsive) from well documented PSDs. The intention is to develop more templates for the same site at a later date/phase (continued work).
Pages/templates to be built:
• Home page
• Article page
Integrated features/functionality required:
On the Home page -
• Revolving banner/articles (image and text). See the ‘Unfold 2’ reference on the following example: [url removed, login to view] Instead of it folding three times, I would like it to fold only twice horizontally (first the copy and then the image).
• For smaller resolutions than the mock provided, scale the size of the featured image whilst maintaing the aspect ratio.
On the Article page template -
• The featured image, on hover should enlarge, much like the ‘This Weeks Mag’ reference in the following example: [url removed, login to view]
Other elements -
• For smaller resolutions than the mock provided, have the header elements be fluid—maintaining the margins around the page.
• Main navigation and social media navigation are to have a specific on hover property, where an icon moves up into the circle (icons included in PSD), just like the following example: [url removed, login to view] (the third icon is a red face and on hover, circles move into the eyes. On the Pixelstream site, I want the icons to move into the circles just like the example.
• Search bar needs to elongate (smooth transition), to about double it’s length once the user clicks on it.
• Page up button (in footer) needs to have a nice smooth transition to the top of the page.
• Social media share functions.
• You would require to understand and be able to use Git. This project will be under version control.
• You would have a great eye for detail. Developed pages need to match the mock designs to be pixel perfect.
• Foundation is the preferred framework.
• Send through regular progress updates.
• Mock designs attached for review. Organised and layered PSDs available with Git clone.
ABOUT WHO’S HIRING YOU
My name is Andrew; I’m a really friendly and easy to work with professional. I like to keep communication flowing and build great working relationships. This means that if you work with me once, there is the great possibility that I would like to utilise you for your services again in the future.