Hi, pls see attachment for current codes. I need to customize the codes. Basically this is a multitouch application written in AS3 which includes few multitouch concepts like rotate/scale objects, scaled desktops, multiple layers displaying augmented information and interaction between components.
The app is pretty much functioning. There are a few things i wish to change however:
1) Outlook of the App
- not black, better and nicer background and change of logo.
- icons design
2) When each scene is open, i must have options to close it.
3) To correct any existing possible bugs.
The codes are gotten from here:
<[url removed, login to view]>
Pls use my attached codes and do make sure u have dealt with writing multitouch apps or at least understand how the the codes are done up so u can modifiy it.
If u can do this app, this will be a ongoing one but on seperate projects to keep building this app
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
Win 7, 64 Bit.
CCV 1.4, TUIO